Saturday 26 July 2008

8 months and 3 weeks

She's still going strong on the old breastmilk.

She's eating 3 square meals a day and having loads of breastmilk in between :)

I am still giving her a formula feed at 6.30pm but more often than not she doesn't finish it and I think that if I fed her myself that would satisfy her but I'm a little scared after everything we've been through that she'll... I don't know.... It's also a chance for my husband to feed her and for me to have 5 minutes to myself.

Regarding the domperidone. I've been on the maximum dose until recently. i tried many times to come off it but it affected my supply..

Anyway, in the last 2 weeks I forgot to take some doses and I have realised that things seem to be ok so I am very cautiously down to 3 tablets a day ( I was originally on 9).

I haven't had S weighed for months but she looks and feels very happy. Weighings were such and integral part of her early life that I am determined not to become so caught up with it all again.

Thanks for reading my blog

No comments: